Colorado elk draw

I paid for a license I have NO intention to use and forced to buy for the opportunity to be involved in the limited Big Game license Draw in Colorado CO HB 18-143 is a real ***

The pink is probably no worse than the orange which they can't see. Yeah right, that is about as big a bunch of bs as anything that comes out of every congressman's mouth.
Got a Cow elk tag, nothing else - have 21 elk, 23 antelope 13 deer pref points and been applying for Moose and Sheep for 17yrs. Next year!

I got drawn for muzzleloader cow elk. Never been to Colorado before and never hunted elk before being a lowland easterner. Should be a lot of fun going from here to 9,000 feet at my age but hey it's the opportunity of a lifetime for an old man.

Show up a few days early to get acclimated a little bit. 9k' is not easy on flat-landers.

My intention is not to run this thread off the rails, but what are you guys with high double digit antelope points, looking for, here in Colorado? You can find a great antelope with 2 and less than 10 points...Just sayin'.

I got drawn for muzzleloader cow elk. Never been to Colorado before and never hunted elk before being a lowland easterner. Should be a lot of fun going from here to 9,000 feet at my age but hey it's the opportunity of a lifetime for an old man.

+1 on a few days of acclimation.
Congrats and feel free to give us a shout for any info you may need.

Which unit? And yes show up a couple days early.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts