• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Colorado (and Nearby) Reloading Swap (and Ammo)

Chadp82

If anyone is like me, you probably have some abandoned reloading projects or unused components that you don't see yourself using in the near future. Based on the climate of the market, and the outrageous pricing when we can find components, we can all benefit to swap with each other at fair values. Let's all play nice and be fair to each other. I am just trying to create a swap meet scenario as we are all getting gouged on these items when we can actually find them. Let us know what you have, what you need, and where you are at.

I am in Denver area.

Items I am willing to part with:
- Speer 7mm 160 BTSP Grain bullets (74 ea)
- Speer Grand Slam 7mm - 175 Gr (33 ea)
- 45 ACP Brass (only about 100 at the moment, but this grows over time)
- 22-250 Remington 45 gr JHP boxed ammo (3 boxes)
- .224 bullets, Hornady & Sierra (partial boxes, 55 GR - 90(ish) sierra BTSP, 30 or so Hornaday v-max)
- 9mm Hard Cast Coated bullets

Items I am looking for:
- H4831 (regular or SC), or IMR 4831
- H322 or H4198 Powder
- RL19

Last edited:
cleaning up, sorting out and inventorying from a garage sale a few years ago, where I picked up an "all or nothing" bunch of crates of reloading stuff...

Brass
22-250 - approx 600 rds; 100 appear to be new, unfired
6.5 JDJ - 250 rds (225 Win headstamp)

Dies
22-250 Rem Redding Full Length

I could use some 209 primers

I have H4350, would trade for H1000. Have a sealed 8lb jug and some 1 pounders too.

BR4's or SPP I would trade for LRP.

Im more then likely on the other side of the mountains from most of you guys though.

I have H4350, would trade for H1000. Have a sealed 8lb jug and some 1 pounders too.

BR4's or SPP I would trade for LRP.

Im more then likely on the other side of the mountains from most of you guys though.
We've been known to travel...

I don't think anywhere in Colorado will be too out of the way over the next year or so, as components get to be more scarce.

Good luck with finding what you are looking for.