Cole tac, rifles only, other brand of covers?

Tgunz64

Looking for a new suppressor cover. Actually 2. Rifle and rim fire. I own an Armageddon gear cover already that I use on my ultra 7. But the new can in jail is a sandman L. Want something higher temp rating for semi auto fire. Probably going with the Cole tac baby python for rimfire. But that could change. Cole tac and rifles only will both work. Just curious as to your guys experience with these or what other ones to consider. Thanks.

Thanks keithr41. I didn't get any replies for a while so I went with the cole tac baby python for my mask hd can and a rifles only mad cover for my sandman L I have in jail. But those tab products look really nice as well. I'll keep them in mind for the future.

I got a cole tac for my cousins .270 Sherman long range rifle to mitigate mirage, and as he runs it on his ar-15 as well, I wanted it to have a high heat rating too. Don't really have anything to compare it to, and haven't ran more than 8 or 10 rounds in rapid succession through it, so can't say much other than it seems like a good cover, and we haven't had it slip?

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.