Colder weather brings them in to bait .

Ohlongarm

Small female at daybreak , took a 17 hornet in the chest if you look close you can see a ruffled quarter sized spot.
So far, and the winter will be a long one the 17 hornet is performing well with no gh's running off and no coyotes, albeit I've only shot a few of the latter.
This was at 95 yards.

Attachments

• bad.jpg
    bad.jpg
    545.5 KB · Views: 142
Glad to see you are enjoying that rifle so much keep up the good work
THX, i'm anxious to see how the 17 will perform out to 300 yards max. A rare and difficult shot where i'm at. Heavy woods, and brush , river bottom.

Small female at daybreak , took a 17 hornet in the chest if you look close you can see a ruffled quarter sized spot.
So far, and the winter will be a long one the 17 hornet is performing well with no gh's running off and no coyotes, albeit I've only shot a few of the latter.
This was at 95 yards.
This is what I usually call and bait in, a tough place for sure , my property.

Attachments

• my terrain..jpg
    my terrain..jpg
    521.3 KB · Views: 105
Take a look at his pin name it says a lot it could be Ohio long arm of the law but it was just shortened to Ohlonarm interesting isn't it .

THX, i'm anxious to see how the 17 will perform out to 300 yards max. A rare and difficult shot where i'm at. Heavy woods, and brush , river bottom.
Ohlongarm don't be afraid to hit them beyond 300 yards if u get a chance….my money is on that 17 hornet n I believe it would be deadly beyond that jmo

Ohlongarm don't be afraid to hit them beyond 300 yards if u get a chance….my money is on that 17 hornet n I believe it would be deadly beyond that jmo
I agree , I'll choose my shots wisely, enough steam at 300 to get it done, a coyote is a big target.,