• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cold shot MOAB or MRAB

Rockchuck27

Hello,

I am looking to buy a Cold Shot moab or mrab adjustable rail.

Let me know if you have one and what you would ask for it.

Thanks!

I looked at the Coldshot a few years back.
I ended up with a Valdada 200 min.adj base . It works great . I have tested it out to 1.72 miles on a 338 Edge .

Rum Man

Attachments

• 20200322_110023.jpg
    20200322_110023.jpg
    987 KB · Views: 30
I looked at the Coldshot a few years back.
I ended up with a Valdada 200 min.adj base . It works great . I have tested it out to 1.72 miles on a 338 Edge .

Rum Man

That sounds like it works great for you!

I am looking for the cold shot specifically though as I am planning to mount a See All MK2 open sight on it atop a .40 cal and .45 muzzleloader. It mounts on pic rails.

It has way more adjustment than I need, but I want it to be precise and reliable. I will probably only ever use a small portion of that adjustability as I will be shooting BH209 loads.

I am basically trying to cook up an alternative to dialable peep/globe sight setups that are harder for me to see through well especially in low light with my glasses.

I have looked at similar rail setups for crossbows but they don't get high marks for repeatability/durability like the cold shot does and I question whether they could hold up to the recoil I plan to subject them to.

I think it could be a fun setup and hopefully more effective for my open sight setups.

I agree the Coldshot would do what your looking for . I havent seen one for salein awhile but I will keep a eye out for you !
Your rifle sounds like a fun set up !
Good Luck with it !
Rum Man