Cold bore shot impact?

MT257

I have a hunting rifle that I recently cleaned down to bare bore. I shot three fouler shots then did some load work. I have not cleaned it yet. Maybe 30 shots since cleaning. Went back to range to test two separate 4 shot groups out at different COAL. The first shot (cold bore fouled) hit roughly 2" low of center target. I then proceeded to wait 2 min to shoot and the 2nd shot was half in left and 1" high of center then next two shots were shot within 45 seconds. Shots 2,3,4 were a dime sized group. I went to shoot the other test loaded coal. Again the first shot was roughly two inches low of center the following 3 shots grouped slightly left and high of center. Is there any way to get that first shot to come back up into the other three shots? The barrel is free floated and the stock is hs precision. The first shot low seemed to happen after replacing factory walnut stock. Looking for any advice.

If this has happened since replacing the factory, walnut stock, there's some problem with the HS you put on it. Is all torqued as per HS instructions? Bedding blocks aren't always perfect, nothing is (perfect).
Yes torqued to 65 in/lb as per their spec.

Check to make sure your front base screw isn't too long. Shorten as needed.
if the front was too long wouldnt it affect all the shots? I only ask because its only the first that seems to have a different POI.

Not at all. It would depend on the amount of torque, the amount of play on the front base, etc. Do yourself a favor and take a gander at it. If the screw is too long you will see crushed barrel threads. BTW, it only takes about 15in/lbs of torque to stress an action. That's less than what is typically applied to scope rings.

Also have the barreled action bedded or do it yourself.

Not at all. It would depend on the amount of torque, the amount of play on the front base, etc. Do yourself a favor and take a gander at it. If the screw is too long you will see crushed barrel threads. BTW, it only takes about 15in/lbs of torque to stress an action. That's less than what is typically applied to scope rings.

Also have the barreled action bedded or do it yourself.
Ill check it out.

action screws didn't appeared to be smashed. The screws that came with the HS precision are actually shorter than what came with the walnut stock.

I have a hunting rifle that I recently cleaned down to bare bore. I shot three fouler shots then did some load work. I have not cleaned it yet. Maybe 30 shots since cleaning. Went back to range to test two separate 4 shot groups out at different COAL. The first shot (cold bore fouled) hit roughly 2" low of center target. I then proceeded to wait 2 min to shoot and the 2nd shot was half in left and 1" high of center then next two shots were shot within 45 seconds. Shots 2,3,4 were a dime sized group. I went to shoot the other test loaded coal. Again the first shot was roughly two inches low of center the following 3 shots grouped slightly left and high of center. Is there any way to get that first shot to come back up into the other three shots? The barrel is free floated and the stock is hs precision. The first shot low seemed to happen after replacing factory walnut stock. Looking for any advice.
I wonder if there is anything shifting/ changing with your bench set up. ? from stock to stock.