CO & NM. back to back Elk hunts--pics

What the hell, I'm ready to go again right now. Line something up, my bags are still packed and the truck is topped off.
Thanks for your help.

Phil

I just got off the phone with my friend in Chisana... looks like we're headed back there in Sept.

My pleasure on the help...some guys need all they can get...:D

Phil
Nice bull, i presume when you said horseback hunt you were in 16B. I have hunted with Beaverhead several times (Archery) Jack and John are good people. Have not been able to draw a tag there for three years now. Looks like the tall guy "loading the quarters" is Shane. Again congratulations on the bull!!!!!
Dave

I hunted in 16E.
Your right, that's Shane. He was with me when I shot my bull. If you look closely at this pic you will see no effort was spared to assure my success.:rolleyes:

NewMexicoElkHunt015.jpg

Thanks
Phil

Phil
16E is some pretty rough county, got good Elk in it though. You must have tipped them better than I did, I have been trying to get them to do that for me for YEARS with no success. And with a bow I need all the help I can get.
Congratulations Again
Dave

Hey Phil congrats on the nice buck and the big bull.

Glad to see you and Joel aren't still bickering over trade deals on that 6.5-284...lol

Nathan

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.