CO - hiking/scouting partner (COS area)

• Thread starter Deleted member 107666
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 107666

Long shot, but...

Fellas, greetings. Recently moved to CO and am starting to get out once a week for training hikes, orienteering practice and getting to know a few of the local ranges. In my mid/late 30s, in excellent shape, and am fairly adjusted to the altitude now and have no concerns throwing a pack on for multiple miles/day.

Plan to do alot of scouting this spring/summer in South/central CO. Was wondering if anybody on here wanted to partner up for some hikes/scouting trips in hope's of maybe partnering up for a 3rd/4th season rifle hunt, backpacking in the for a week or so.

Shoot me a PM interested. Maybe interested. I did this on a similar forum for waterfowl hunting and made some lifelong hunting buddies.

Gonna hike Greenhorn Mtn this friday/sat for a little workout, if anybody wants to join, shoot me a PM. Leaving early from c-springs.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.