Clicking a Nightforce..

blygy

So my Nightforce is sitting in the store waiting for me to send the rest of the money..

Now a question I have is how gentle does one have to be clicking these scopes.. I seen a video on the net somewhere of guys cranking on these things and spinning them as afast as possible.. will they stand up to this??? I don't intend to do it but WOW.. if they can take that kind of abuse I will have this scope for life...

Thanks..

So long as the set screw that holds the turret cap on is tight you won't have any problems.

They aren't wimpy clickers.

Spin away.

Now a question I have is how gentle does one have to be clicking these scopes.. I seen a video on the net somewhere of guys cranking on these things and spinning them as afast as possible.. will they stand up to this??? I don't intend to do it but WOW.. if they can take that kind of abuse I will have this scope for life...

Thanks..
Dial it, that's what they're built for. About the only way you can hurt one would be to hit the lower or upper limit of the turret's travel and crank it hard into the stop. Look at some of the military applications and what their specs are and you'll see why they are built so tough.

Buy it and treat it right, dial it all you want and you will have it for life. They are worth every penny you pay.;)

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.