"Click" Calculations - Who is right?

RemingtonShooter

Hi all,

I just ordered a couple of turrets from Leupold and I also ordering one from Kenton. But the click values I got from Leupold are different than "Shooter" and Nikon Spoton. 5 clicks at 500 yrads. Shooter and Nikon and pretty close....

What are your experiences? Exact same parameters were used in all cases (BC, Grains, Vel, Alt, Baro)

Hi all,

I just ordered a couple of turrets from Leupold and I also ordering one from Kenton. But the click values I got from Leupold are different than "Shooter" and Nikon Spoton. 5 clicks at 500 yrads. Shooter and Nikon and pretty close....

What are your experiences? Exact same parameters were used in all cases (BC, Grains, Vel, Alt, Baro)
Like others have stated they should have required your field data to make the turrets.

It is strange though if the same data was used and the turrets are different. They should be exactly the same.

I guess my question is why order so many turrets with the same ballistic info?

Scot E.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.