• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SELLER: Clemnon575

chuckyd313

Bought some of his Ballistic Tip projectiles in .270. there was no B.S. he got the material in ups and shipped fast. there was no time lost with this guy. I would gladly buy anything he has because i know he will get it to me right away. Ive had bad experiences in the past but I trust Clemson575 to handle business.
Thank you sir for the great experience.

Bought some of his Ballistic Tip projectiles in .270. there was no B.S. he got the material in ups and shipped fast. there was no time lost with this guy. I would gladly buy anything he has because i know he will get it to me right away. Ive had bad experiences in the past but I trust Clemson575 to handle business.
Thank you sir for the great experience.

+1...me too...3 boxes of 140 Ballistic Tips.

Not me! He sent me wrong bullets and has been avoiding my

I was 2 weeks late sending cash out. My wifes Tahoe rear end busted and I had to pay to fix it. Sent money order and note explaining problem.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.