Clearidge scopes

Discussion in 'Long Range Scopes and Other Optics' started by elkaholic, Dec 14, 2009.

1. elkaholic

elkaholic Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried the clearidge scopes? They have a 4.5-22x50 that looks really good on paper for about $650. Any info would be appreciated.....Rich

2. MagMan

MagMan Well-Known Member

Rich, look at the bottom of the page and you'll see more threads on the Clearidge scopes. Or do a search under my user name and you should find some useful information. They are clear and they track very well. A friend of mine has been using one for about a year and he's very happy with it on his 6MM.

3. Topshot

Topshot Well-Known Member

Here is one I mounted on my sons Tikka T3 Laminate in .338WM.
    It is the 2.5-12.5x42 Ultra XP5
    Very good optics and MOA turret adjustments are accurate.

[​IMG]

4. Jon Jackoviak

Jon Jackoviak Well-Known Member

We are getting excellent feedback on the Ultra XP5 scopes. Optics are great and the adjustments are accurate. I would highly recommend one.

5. MontanaRifleman

MontanaRifleman Well-Known Member

Jon,

According to their site, they sell directly to the customer. It sounds as if they are saying there is "no middleman"? Am I musunderstanding that?

Mark

6. Jon Jackoviak

Jon Jackoviak Well-Known Member

Mark,

That is correct. Right now there is no middle man. We own Clearidge Optics too, so we sell them on our Clearidge site and on The Optic Zone site. These are the only two sites that sell them as of right now.

7. MontanaRifleman

MontanaRifleman Well-Known Member

Thanks Jon, I get it now :)

I talked to a John or Jon the other day about getting MOA reticles in your scopes. Maybe that was you? Anyway, I hope you can make that happen sometime :)

Cheers,

Mark

8. Topshot

Topshot Well-Known Member

Hey Jon,
    I bought that Clearidge scope that is on the Tikka shown above, off you. Very happy with it. Any chance of getting a special deal for forum members?
    I would be interested in getting another one off you.

I also like the idea of a MOA reticle, the one we bought had the mil dot reticle but I would have bought a MOA reticle if it was available.
    If not possible, I think I will get the straight duplex reticle next time.