• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED cleaning shop some good stuff 4 sale!

308 nate

These are some spare items I have for sale.

Stock ~~ is for a 110 Savage the barrel channel has been opened up for like a 7.9 contour ( heavy straight taper)
The stock has never been bedded and is in excellant shape
asking $125 + shipping

BARREL~~ this barrel is a brand new .223 heavy barrel take off for a Savage model 10 through 16 with 1 in 9 twist.
I lapped the barrel then recrowned and chambered to .22-.250 AI tight neck.Has a finish length of 25" This barrel has never been fired other than the original factory test round. I have converted several 1 in 9 twist .223 to .22-.250 with awesome results. They stabalize the 75 A-max easily with a muzzle velocity of 3375-3400. Asking $200 + shipping. ( the last one I did printed .250 - .4 MOA on a regualr basis.)

Model 70 winchester push feed ( no bottom metal) two bolts. the .480 bolt is the original with the guide and the .545 has no guide but still operates smoothly. Someone tried to open this receiver up for a larger magazine box using something like a dremel? as you can see and it looks like they held it in a vise as shown in pictures. The finish on the receiver is very nice other than what I have mentioned. $175 + shipping takes the receiver with both bolts.(Receiver has to ship to an FFL)

308nate

sell1.jpg

sell2.jpg

sell4.jpg

sell3-1.jpg

sell5.jpg

sell6.jpg

sell7.jpg

sell8.jpg

Nate keeps coming back, I don't have out look express is probably reason. Just wondering if barrel will fit remmington 700 reciever.
Geno

I'm not Nate and I hope he won't mind if I answer but since I'm here. the Savage thread and the Remington thread ar the same diameter but differant threads per inch , the Savage is a bit finer thread 20 tpi I think as opposed to the Remington 16 tpi
Nate , let the buyer of that action know that Midway had one piece bottom metal units that will make a build with that "machined" action alot easier , their about $150

Ya gotta love those dremel tool huh , have you recieved anything from Fed-Ex yet?

James is right on. The barrel will not work for the Remington 700.

James,
Yes, Fed-Ex came today and dropped off the barreled action. That's the MOST IMPRESSIVE packaging job I have EVER seen. I think if the fed-ex truck had been hit by a roadside bomb, the barreled action would have been fine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif A+ on packaging!!!

I should be able to get it on it's way back in about 1 week
Thanks again,

Nate