• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cleaning out my safe. Bargains here!!!

tackdriver10

I have an awesome Savage Model 10 Predator in 22-250. Shot maybe 70 times. This was the combo with matching camo scope and rings. The whole rig is finished in Mossy Oak Brush. The scope is a Bushnell 4x12x40 with adj. AO, however, I took it off and mounted a Leupold Vari-x III tactical on it. Its a 1" tube, 3.5x10x40 with target turrets and a mil-dot reticle. The buyer will get the rifle and both scopes. Asking $600 for everything, but reasonable offers will be entertained. And of course, my FFL to your FFL.

Next up is a Remington 700 long action with a standard bolt face. The receiver face and lugs have been trued by a friend, but I would have your smith check it out as to see how good a job he did. It was turned on a mandrel between centers so it close, but probably not perfect. I'm asking $350 for it, and again, my FFL to your FFL.

Third, I have a Winchester Model 70 barreled action in 270 WSM. It has a brake installed but not exactly sure what type it is. Maybe a harrells? Or shrewd? I got it just for the action, to have a light weight hard kicking rifle built but never did anything with it. I can do $350 on that one too, and again, my FFL to your FFL.

Laslty, I have a Remington 700 Sendero stock, black with grey web, and it does have the palm swell.
$225 with get this one to your door.

I know what you're all thinking, PICS!!!!! Send me a PM with your email, or text to 864-426-4991.

First I'll take it gets it, and all reasonable offers will be considered.
Thanks.

Savage Model 10 predator package still available. Price dropped to $500 plus $20 for shipping and fees. First I'll take it gets it.

Sendero long action stock still available. $200.