• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cleaning out gun safe -- GAP 7WSM, Weatherby ultra lightweight, DW Valor, etc

Stk

Took a hard look at what's sitting in my gun safe and I have a few guns I just don't shoot. I've decided to offer them up to better homes. Prices, pictures and descriptions are below.

1) *SOLD SOLD SOLD* GAP 7mm WSM. First up is a GAP 7mm WSM. This was built on the Templar action and has serial number GA003. Barrel is a 24" Bartlein 1-8.7" of (I think) #5 contour, Manners stock, Badger Ordnance muzzle brake, etc. Comes with one AICS mag. I took the Mk4 in the pictures off it and have it mounted with a Burris XTRII 5-25 in seekins rings right now. It's a great rifle but I have another that fills the same niche so I don't shoot it. I never did load development for it so can't provide a recipe. It shot the factory HSM ammo with the 162 VLD into a tiny little hole.
$2800 for the rifle
$3600 for the rifle with scope and rings
*SOLD*

2) Weatherby Ultra Lightweight .300 Wby. This is a great rifle I never should have bought. I got it as an elk backup/possible rifle for my wife to use, but she wants to have another kid instead of going elk hunting with me. I don't understand her, but there you have it. I like my Sako Finnlight too much, so I never actually took it hunting. The only time I had it out of the house was to take it to the range. It shot the Nosler 180gr E-Tip ammo really well. I have a Vortex Razor LH 3-15 mounted on it in Talley lightweight rings. This rifle has a factory brake installed by Weatherby. Recoil is less than my .270 WSM and very manageable for such a lightweight rig.
$1300 for the rifle
$1900 for the rifle with scope and rings

3) Ruger 10/22. Boyd's stock, Green Mountain barrel, some kind of aftermarket trigger or trigger job (I don't remember). Put this one together myself...even did the fancy paint job. Mounted with a Swarovski fixed 6x scope. Scope finish is rough but I sent it off to Swarovski and they said it's optically perfect. Very clear and bright.
$400 for the rifle
$800 for the rifle with Swarovski scope and rings

4) Dan Wesson Valor 1911. This is embarrassing. I've actually never shot this. I bet it's wonderful. I bought it used and it has a number of little scratches, etc. I used to shoot IDPA and thought I might want to try CDP-class. Never did. Decided I liked my STI more anyways. Comes with two mags. I think I have the hardcase somewhere but no promises.
$1200

5) Sig Trailside .22. I've shot this but not much. Bought this because I also thought I was going to start shooting .22 matches. I didn't. Comes with original box, test target, and two mags.
$400

6) Ithaca 51 12 Gauge. It goes boom when you pull the trigger. Some normal wear, no rust anywhere I've noticed.
$250

7) Emerson CQC-7 Mini-B with wave. Serial number is only 0056. This is a real Emerson, not a Kershaw. Pictures on request. Used but in good working condition.
$100

All prices include shipping from an individual to your FFL. If it has to go from my FFL then add another $30.

IMG_0276.JPG
IMG_0281.JPG
IMG_0285.JPG
IMG_0286.JPG
IMG_0287.JPG
IMG_2434.JPG
IMG_2435.JPG
IMG_2436.JPG
IMG_2437.JPG
IMG_2439.JPG

Last edited:
I can weigh the GAP tonight.

Valor is full size so 5" barrel. I don't know the age.

GAP weighs 12.2 lbs with the XTR and rings, so should be just under 10 lbs without. Here are some pics of the 10/22 and Ithaca.

Forgot to mention it in my original post but I'm always open to trades. Especially looking for a DTA in 6.5 but open to any fair offers.

Here are some pics of the 10/22. Accidentally included some pictures of a Benelli in an earlier post, so I deleted it and am re-posting.
IMG_2441.JPG
IMG_2442.JPG
IMG_2443.JPG
IMG_2446.JPG

Make me an offer on any of the remaining guns! I'm not in any huge rush to sell but I'm also not using any of them. Always open to trades too.

2) Weatherby Ultra Lightweight .300 Wby. This is a great rifle I never should have bought. I got it as an elk backup/possible rifle for my wife to use, but she wants to have another kid instead of going elk hunting with me. I don't understand her, but there you have it.

View attachment 105562 View attachment 105563 View attachment 105564 View attachment 105565 View attachment 105566 View attachment 105567 View attachment 105568 View attachment 105569 View attachment 105570 View attachment 105571

Best description ever!!! Thanks for the laugh. Guess we'll never understand women!!

Recent Posts