Cleaning bullets in ultrasonic cleaner

Alconox is the brand. Citranox is the solution. It is very concentrated and needs diluting.

Is there a particular vender where it's available? I've never heard of this product.

I had some dark looking, tarnished 30 cal 190's that I threw into the ultrasonic cleaner the other day that turned out nice. I used the Hornady cleaning solution used for brass cases.

For experimental sake, I thread a handful into a vibratory cleaner w walnut shell. Not gonna do that again. They came out clean but with a dull finish.

I'm loading these for subsonic 300 blk , so I'm not too concerned about it.

Anyone have any experience with cleaning bullets with ultrasonic cleaner? I have some 180 Accubonds that have green corrosion on them. No idea why as they aren't even a year old. Thought I'd give it a go, but also figured I'd ask here.
I use the Ultrasonic Cleaner with heat and a 50/50 mix of Lemon Juice and Simple Green. If your local grocery store doesn't have the Simple green, Home Depot carries it. My brass come out sparkling clean and then I put them in the tumbler and they are polished beautiful, like new. Hope this helps you

Is there a particular vender where it's available? I've never heard of this product.
Look at Amazon. We were able to get it cheaper there than directly. Ordered a bunch of it last year by the gallon. We got a small bottle as a sample direct from alconox when we first tried it. Weather or not they don't do the small bottles I don't know. You can call them.