Cleaning bullets in ultrasonic cleaner

These were seconds, but they looked perfect when I got them. Maybe there were tiny spots that grew.

Anyway, I have never had issues with seconds or blems until this one, and I shoot, almost exclusively, blems.
Sounds like the bullets are telling you you need to address the way you store them

Tuffnut or lizard bedding or bulk stuff or what? Tuffnut shines stuff up for me fine.
I use walnut hull media with a couple drops of white diamond metal polish when I polish my brass the results speak for themselves. Enlarge the picture you'll see a black spot in the primer pocket that is a reflection of the flash hole!
08AFD497-4565-4BA7-9636-8E8E63AC1C11.jpeg

Sounds like the bullets are telling you you need to address the way you store them
You would think, right? All my reloading stuff is inside. I have never stored any of it outside.

In fact, I just ordered 50 little 2x2x1 boxes to box up all the bags of 2nds so I could organize everything. I got worried that the boxes were causing the corrosion. I checked a few boxes, everything looks fine.

No idea why this one box had so much corrosion. Never had it happen before. Jeez. I hope it isn't something in these little boxes doing it.

I use walnut hull media with a couple drops of white diamond metal polish when I polish my brass the results speak for themselves. Enlarge the picture you'll see a black spot in the primer pocket that is a reflection of the flash hole!View attachment 377088
Looks like new! I tumble mine in medium grain rice now. I was using walnut hill, but that batch got old and extremely dusty, so I gave rice a shot. Verdict is still out on the rice. I don't think it's as good as walnut hull, but it works.

Do you use a suppressor?

Looks like new! I tumble mine in medium grain rice now. I was using walnut hill, but that batch got old and extremely dusty, so I gave rice a shot. Verdict is still out on the rice. I don't think it's as good as walnut hull, but it works.

Do you use a suppressor?
Only on rimfire at the moment,but I do have one in prison right now that I'm waiting for an early release.😂

Only on rimfire at the moment,but I do have one in prison right now that I'm waiting for an early release.😂
Good luck! I have one in prison, two I'm waiting on from Silencerco's BOGO offer in December that probably haven't been manufactured yet.

Cans are the best.