Chronographs

head2h2o

I have progressed as far as I can without using a chronograph. Can you let me know which ones are out there that you trust and have had good experience with. I need more detailed data on my loads.

I have progressed as far as I can without using a chronograph. Can you let me know which ones are out there that you trust and have had good experience with. I need more detailed data on my loads.

I use a Competition Electronics Pro Chrono Plus,it performs well and is relatively inexpensive.

Ced 2. I have both the Ced 1 and the Ced 2. Either one will down load to your computer from the Chronograph. The RSI shooting lab program comes with the CED as part of the package and allows you to run trajectory charts out as far as you want. The charts agree with JLB and Bryon Litz's programs.The program includes printable targets, interior and exterior balistics, load info from your input that can be printed out as labels, and logs on your guns.
Welcome to Competitive Edge Dynamics
Russ

I have owned and used a few different ones. The best one in current production in my opinion is the CED M2. I also like the IR screen option because I shoot at the edge of light in the morning to do load development to get away from the wind.

I want a chronograph that puts the main parts/display on the bench, not in the line of fire. Calculates user defined ballistics charts based on the velocities and then prints all data at the range. Has inexpensive to replace photocells. That means I really like my PACT Pro.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.