Chronographs?

The usual.
-Labradar
-Magnetospeed.

When these came out, my frustration of using a light optic chrono went down, as well as my violent and excessive vulgar outburst on the range.

If I had the coin I would go the Lab as I would prefer a unit that does not attach to the barrel but for what I need the Magneto sport does the job.

If you don't want to spend to the extent of the Lab there is also a Steinert Supercrono which is used in a similar way to the Lab

Thanks for the info. I just got my range in at my place so I can shoot right off my back porch now. Making me want to upgrade and expand my equipment.

I got the magnetospeed cuz I'm cheap...problem is most of us shoot for velocity then pull the MS off to shoot for groups. A couple years of that and I will have spent as much on components as I saved by getting the MS instead of the labradar. That's my take on buy once cry once. Not that one is better than the other, but over time the LR is cheaper. But then again I dont own both to do side-by-side testing

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.