Chronograph

waylon

Am in the market to buy a new chronograph and been searching and was woundering if the CED Millennium Chronograph was any good.

50, if you've read the link that Centre Punch kindly provided, you will have read my thoughts on the CED. I have ordered an Oehler mod 35 through a third party in the UK and am waiting for delivery. From researching the forums here and on other sites, I think the Oehler may be better than CED by a long way.

I'll let you know once mine arrives /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have the CED and have no complaints. I think the infrared option is a must though. It gives very consistant readings. I do not regret going for the CED over the Oehler. It stores all my velocities and I can download them onto a computer for safe keeping.

50bmg,
I have had several chronographs over the years and you CANNOT go wrong with the Oehler35, it might not have every bell and whistle but it flat out works. buy one and be happy.
UB

I'm not familar with the CED, but the proof channel on the 35 Oehler is gold. Put on the printer option if you want some bells. GREAT chronograph. You can buy their rail and tripods for very little and you are ready to go. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.