Christmas 'yote

Re: Christmas \'yote

Yep. CZ 527 Varmint Kevlar HS. Best factory gun I've ever bought without question. I've even gotten used to the looks of the drop down magazine!

Nice shot by the way. A 500 yard dog is great sport. How did the bullet perform and what kind was it?

When you find a way to get over your gun addiction, will you please pass on the cure to me!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I am shooting the 95gr bergers. It entered just left of centre and it traveled the length of his body and came out his left *** cheek. It did not open up much leaving only a 1/2" exit hole. He did not even get up. Just bit at his *** a couple of times and then was dead.

Here's a couple more pics I thought I should put on here. It's fast with my new 'puter and USB 2 so what the heck!

This is how the coyote layed before we moved it to the road. Notice the spray of blood in front of the yote:
coyotespray.jpg

And another pic of the scenery. There are super elusive desert bighorns somewhere in this picture but darned if we could see them! They can hide in plain view pretty easy.
lastchance2.jpg

As you can tell from goodgrouper's pic's the scenery photo's and the coyote photo's are not at the same location, they are several miles and a flat tire apart from each other. still much better than looking at a dead or fake pine tree IMHO
UB

Ain't that a big ole jack rabbit I see about two thirds down and a little to the right of center. I wander if there are any mountain cats in that area.

How many people you reckin is gonna scroll back up to find ole jack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Awsome scenary pics.

Later Tim

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.