Christmas List

ishootkittens

Hey guys, I have a .300wsm and I am looking to get into "high volume" shooting instead of just hunting with it a couple of times and throwing it back in the cabnet. I have reloaded ammo before but I am new to rifle reloading. This Christmas i got alot of money from aunts, uncles, grandmas, cousins, etc and I have alot of money saved up to start reloading for my rifle. I think I am stuck on a Forster CO-AX press, and the RCBS powder measure-dispenser combo. But other than that... I have no clue what I want! So I was hoping you guys could help me out. If you guys could simply give me some opinions they would be much appreciated. I am interested in...

Case trimmer-
Dies-
Calipers-
Tumblers-
debur tool-
Neck turning equipment-

And any other component that I might need as far as equipment goes.

This will really help me complete my christmas list. I told my parents not to get me any kind of reloading equipment because quite frankly they are ignorant when it comes to firearms and reloading...

THANNKS GUYS!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts