Christmas coyote 195 Berger

Send it 284

I woke up early this morning with a little egg nog grog to my dog barking excitedly, she never barks so I got up quick and went out for a look in my skivies.

A coyote was trotting by on my property, I realized I didn't have any rounds loaded up for my 7wsm cuz I just cycled through my brass.

I ran to my loading bench and speed loaded two rounds with 195 bergers, its an interesting experience if you've never done it..

I got some clothes on and made it out about 5 minutes later.
To my surprise that coyote was still around and drawing my dog out, I think it was playing the decoy trick there was heavy timber behind her and likely more yotes.

I took a super easy 200 yard shot, and that 195 absolutely slammed her.
Here's the coyote with my little elf helper
20201225_092524.jpg

And a nice exit wound for such a light target
20201225_092538.jpg

Great job and interesting story! Ha! Gotta love that 7wsm. My favorite. That 195 did the number on the yote. Would as well on a moose!
Thanks its becoming my favorite round as well, I don't even want to shoot my 6.5 saum anymore.
That's my first kill with a 195, looking forward to stacking some bucks and bulls with it.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.