Christensen rifles

That may be true but they are worth noting...and they should also be compared to other manufacturers. I rarely, if ever, see these types of threads with Coopers (just to pick another competing brand - and I don't have any Coopers so I am not trying to fluff them).

Very true...Cooper does make a fine rifle. But also, they pretty much only made single shot heavy barrel rifles for a long time, not lightweight hunting rifles. So these type of forums wouldn't get the complaining threads.

The CA Ridgeline is in a class by itself. Who else make a Carbon wrapped hunting rifle for under 2k? Heck ill even ask who else makes a Carbon wrapped barrel besides Proof Research? To my knowledge is the only other player in the game. Comparing Cooper or anybody to a CA is comparing apples to oranges

Benchmark is no longer, unfortunately!!!

Also Bettin/Satern make them and MRI and also Hells Canyon...

Lots of choices for Carbon barrels these days.

The CA Ridgeline is in a class by itself. Who else make a Carbon wrapped hunting rifle for under 2k? Heck ill even ask who else makes a Carbon wrapped barrel besides Proof Research? To my knowledge is the only other player in the game. Comparing Cooper or anybody to a CA is comparing apples to oranges
You're right......you can't put CA in the same class as Cooper!!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.