Christensen Rifle....#2?

So. I had opened a thread a few weeks ago discussing issues I had with my 28 Nosler in A Christensen Ridgeline. Showed what appeared to be pressure issues...headspace maybe? Needless to say, we sent it back to Christensen. There's no way that rifle was tested before being sent out the door. No matter what ammunition was fired through it, factory or hand loaded, you had to beat the bolt handle up. Anyhow, I never did find out what the issue was. So they sent me out another rifle. This time instead of the 28, I chose to go back to my favorite caliber, The 300 RUM.
So now onto my next concern. Taking an empty (no bullet) full sized Norma brass and feeding it, feels ok and bolt seems to close smooth. No, loading up a 190 Accubond LR at Mag length (3.800 I believe) no way bolt handle would come close to closing. Working my way down every few thousandth, around the 3.680 the bolt would finally close but it felt very gritty and rough...like it was digging into the lands. So long story short, I'm all the way down to 3.540 and it still feels the same. That is seated ridiculously deep. I've loaded 6 rounds the same and all feel terrible closing the bolt. I don't have any factory ammo to try. Can someone maybe point me in the right direction? What am I doing wrong here or what to try??

Glad you got your money back. I can almost guaranty they don't test fire their rifles. Bought a ridgeline in 300 win mag, barrel looked good, shot it once. Fouled so bad after one shot wouldn't clean after 30 patches, and yes I know how to clean a rifle. After 40 years you get it figured out. Was hoping to hunt with it this year. Sent it back to CA, they have now had it longer than I have. Won't buy another and can't recommend it either

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.