Christensen MPR Chassis Bag Rider

Lovellr653

I purchased a Christensen MPR and have been mostly happy with the gun overall but the rear is awful on a bag. Christensen makes a pic rail just for the rear of the chassis for mono pod attachment. The spacing is such that a standard pic rail hole spacing doesn't fit, so you have to buy theirs. I wasn't able to find a simple bag rider for this chassis anywhere on the Internet. Fortunately my buddy owns a machine shop and a 3D printer. I sent him over some dimensions and now I've got a direct fit bag rider. For anyone that has a MPR chassis and may be interested in one of their own I can provide contact info. I'm sure he is able to CNC one out of aluminum as well. Either way I'm happy to have a simple and effective solution to an overlooked detail by Christensen.

Attachments

• B4835C6B-9C50-47F9-B0B6-25710405A602.jpeg
    B4835C6B-9C50-47F9-B0B6-25710405A602.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 499
  • D0105C3C-6CD3-419D-9FAE-A6AAB002CBF8.jpeg
    D0105C3C-6CD3-419D-9FAE-A6AAB002CBF8.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 285
I believe it's an ergo grip. Not comfortable providing that information at this time. No offense if your email is intact legit but that email domain seems sketchy and a quick google search tended to agree.

I purchased a Christensen MPR and have been mostly happy with the gun overall but the rear is awful on a bag. Christensen makes a pic rail just for the rear of the chassis for mono pod attachment. The spacing is such that a standard pic rail hole spacing doesn't fit, so you have to buy theirs. I wasn't able to find a simple bag rider for this chassis anywhere on the Internet. Fortunately my buddy owns a machine shop and a 3D printer. I sent him over some dimensions and now I've got a direct fit bag rider. For anyone that has a MPR chassis and may be interested in one of their own I can provide contact info. I'm sure he is able to CNC one out of aluminum as well. Either way I'm happy to have a simple and effective solution to an overlooked detail by Christensen.
Hey just wanted to know if you friend would ever make one to sell, my boss really needs one and that would make his day and mine im sure, just thought id ask, thanks ..

I talked to him yesterday, turns out he sold his 3D printing machine. Sorry fellas for the false hope. CA really needs to step up their accessories, a bag rider is a no brainer.