Christensen Arms so many for sale

No one wants to bash a particular brand here (might even be a Forum rule) but you can't help but notice how many folks are having to send their rifles back to Christensen.
Well I'am going to bash Christensen Arms.... went and bought a Ridgeline 450 Bushmaster.....first they don't say anywhere what size threads that are on the barrel not on there web site and none of the vendors that sell the gun know or can give the correct size.....

I went and ordered a Ridgeline figured the smallest would be 5/8"-24....got the rifle measure the diameter it was 3/4".....so ordered a SilencerCo 3/4"- 24 threaded brake....much to my surprise opened the package and the brake didn't fit.....so checked the barrel threads they are 3/4"- 28 every manufacture that I looked at use 3/4"-24 I've had a hard time finding anybody that uses 3/4"-28....

Well gave Christensen Arms a call to find out what the deal was using a odd ball thread on the rifle there answer was "we don't make suppressers" all they wanted then was for me to hang up the phone.....very short and brief.....

I've been thinking about purchasing a Christensen Arms rifle but looking at the classified there are four for sale on the first page. About like Vortex scopes, is it due to so many in circulation or do they have that many issues.
Many many issues.Had one for a week, sold it. Sloppy loose action!

I have a Ridgeline in 280 AI with no issues and very good accuracy, only about 175 rounds through it. Shot great from the first day. I liked it so much I picked up a Mesa in 6.5 PRC. I have only had one range day with the PRC, it was not as easy to dial in as Ridgeline. I'm still working up a few different loads for PRC. The 280 was great with the two loads I tested, so no need to try more. Very happy with CA