Christensen Arms so many for sale

I had trouble tuning a 28 Nosler for a buddy. Never could get the proper speed out of it…it shot well but when you buy a dragster and it runs at Kia speeds, what's the point. He sold it and now has a full custom 28 Nosler that will obtain the dragster speeds.

FWIW- I hate to see any manufacturer use double ejectors…they aren't ever needed in a standard long action.

My wife shoots a CA Mesa 6.5PRC and it's a great gun. Relatively cheep for what you get (on sale at Bass Pro for $999 right now). We had some feeding issues with it, sent it in to CA and received the best custom service ever. The gunsmith sent a long email with all the items he checked and things he tuned. We got it back and it feeds great, butter smooth and still drives tacks.

I tried to convert Mrs. Aviator to Fierce, but she loves her CAs. She'll be getting an FFT Ridgeline when they hit the shelves.

I've been thinking about purchasing a Christensen Arms rifle but looking at the classified there are four for sale on the first page. About like Vortex scopes, is it due to so many in circulation or do they have that many issues.
A family member recently bought one & loves it - no issues. A good friend swears they're the best.

Mine came very tight and they use min specs instead of mid range specs. They do this according to their tech manager that I talked with for the best accuracy with factory rounds. He told me they do not recommend reloading, but if you do use all standard cartridge's specs. Mine shoots very good now after about 100rds it really started shooting very well. Its a 300wsm. It was hard to chamber rounds at first, now they load well. They take some break-in.

I own 2 MK V Weatherby's and really wanted a 26" bbl. 6.5 PRC. Looking at all the offerings and being AMERICAN made was paramount decided to give Christensen a try and ordered an ELR in 6.5 PRC, gotta tell ya I absolutely love it, after following their break-in procedure it'll shoot into the .3's @ 200 yds with handloads... I'd buy another one...

Own Ridgeline and Mesa. And, as said prior, you have to shoot about 80 to100 rounds before they become real shooters. I was about to pull what little hair I have left out until about round count of 60 then things come together. Or ,you can get some Hammer bullets and cut that by about75%.