Christensen Arms Ridgeline help

Philip Claunch

I recently bought a used Ridgeline in 7mm mag. It was my understanding that I could put a Remington 700 long action rail on it and be good to go but that does not fit. The two front and rear holes have the same spacing, unlike the Remingtons where the rear holes are closer together.

I cannot seem to find any info in what rail will work so I figured I would ask here. Anyone know of a rail that will work? The holes are about 7/8 in apart and the two middle holes are just over 4 in apart.

I recently bought a used Ridgeline in 7mm mag. It was my understanding that I could put a Remington 700 long action rail on it and be good to go but that does not fit. The two front and rear holes have the same spacing, unlike the Remingtons where the rear holes are closer together.

I cannot seem to find any info in what rail will work so I figured I would ask here. Anyone know of a rail that will work? The holes are about 7/8 in apart and the two middle holes are just over 4 in apart.
How old is this Ridgeline? The action on the first gen Ridgeline model is different. The early model had a Remington 700 footprint but the top of the action was more round especially toward the rear and not like the Remington 700 at all, it was a Savage top. If this is yours, only a rail for a Savage model will work.

I have the same rifle, same caliber and this is what I used.

How old is this Ridgeline? The action on the first gen Ridgeline model is different. The early model had a Remington 700 footprint but the top of the action was more round especially toward the rear and not like the Remington 700 at all, it was a Savage top. If this is yours, only a rail for a Savage model will work.
Looking at savage round back rails, the hole spacing is correct but the spread of the two sets is off by quite a bit. I guess I will have to get a 2 piece set until CA can get back to me with a better solution.

I think mine is an earlier model that has the savage holes.
I have owned several Christensen Arms Ridgeline rifles including a 300 wsm in the early model with the Savage top. It took me a couple tries but I found a Savage rail from Sportsmans Warehouse that worked. It was a few years ago and I don't own that one any longer by I seam to remember the Savage 10/110 being the one. A call to Christensen Arms should confirm what you need.

The ones that come from Christensen is a Talley
I had a replacement from them one time. They did say it was proprietary to their action at the time (early models).

Hello good people, I may have missed something but, Christensen Arms are easy, as easy can be a friend of mine has several. Told me to just call or text about any question . Sir you may want to call give these people a chance not all thinks are perfect but , now a days someone is gonna complain and we know where that comes from.. you good people Be Safe

Hello good people, I may have missed something but, Christensen Arms are easy, as easy can be a friend of mine has several. Told me to just call or text about any question . Sir you may want to call give these people a chance not all thinks are perfect but , now a days someone is gonna complain and we know where that comes from.. you good people Be Safe
I planned on calling Monday. I just was hoping there was an easily attainable solution so I can go shoot this weekend.

Hello young man, wish I heard of this earlier, to be able to help , I can't imagine someone hasn't came back to this. S happens buddy but it will get better if I can find out anything I'll holler.