• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen Arms Ridgeline 30 Nosler in Stocky's Carbon stock

FURMAN

This is a CA Ridgeline 30 Nosler bedded in a Stocky's Long Range Carbon Stock dipped in Verde rifle only. It is one of the most accurate rifles I have owned. The bare rifle weighs 6lbs 10oz. It consistently shoots in the .2s at 100 and less than .5moa out to 900 yards(farthest I have shot it). It will come with the original radial brake(not pictured) and Trigger Tech trigger. The load is Retumbo and 215 Bergers and will be provided. I do not have the original stock. $2400 shipped. I will include a Jewell trigger for another $100 and/or the Slayer Steel brake for another $150. I have too many rifles and need to thin the herd.

qwXJfuz.jpg
LGWNLV0.jpg

Last edited:
Accuracy is at 2990. I'll be keeping the brass. I have another 30 Nosler.

Can you give me a model # on the stock so I can look it up to see what it looks like.
Or just post a picture on this thread.

Can you give me a model # on the stock so I can look it up to see what it looks like.
Or just post a picture on this thread.
I'll get pics in the thread later. I messed up when I started the thread.

Maybe if it was a 30 nosler...
I have a ridgeline 30 nosler that will be sold soon since I am building a 300 norma improved. Have a lot of nosler loaded ammo for brass as well. Believe close to 200 rounds. It's all stock, nothings been modified. I've shot a box through it, 3/4 moa with the 210 ablr nosler ammo. I bought it 4 months ago.