• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen arms custom shop 6.5 cm

antleredacres

Christensen Arms Custom Shop Rifle, chambered in 6.5 CM, As new condition with approximate round count of 30. Has not been hunted. Remington Mod 700 SS action, BDL/Ridgeline bottom metal, Timney trigger, 13.5 LOP, 22" barrel with thread protector and approx. 23.5" with included radial brake. I sent rifle to Karl Kampfeld, Kampfeld Customs, for a few custom options which included, fluting, skeletonizing bolt handle, installing his campfire knob and Cerakote Graphite Black the entire bolt assembly. Karl also Cerakoted graphite black the bottom metal and swivel studs. He painted the stock a very attractive grey with black flecks. I shot a test group of 3 shots using my handload with Hornady 143 ELDX that went a shade over .5"MOA at 100 yds. Talley Cerakoted Rings included. Christensen Arms Custom Shop quality rifle at a price less than a standard Ridgeline. $1795 FFL to FFL. Sorry but no CA sales. Shipping to AK will be actual. Payment by Certified Cashiers Check or US Postal Money Order. Thanks for viewing my listing. Steve Vanlerberghe, Bark River, MI Note: Swarovski Z5 is not included.
DSCN0098.JPG
DSCN0098.JPG
DSCN0099.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN0100.JPG
    DSCN0100.JPG
    786.5 KB · Views: 151
  • DSCN0105.JPG
    DSCN0105.JPG
    538.7 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCN0106.JPG
    DSCN0106.JPG
    810.3 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCN0103.JPG
    DSCN0103.JPG
    523.9 KB · Views: 126
  • DSCN0102.JPG
    DSCN0102.JPG
    811.5 KB · Views: 139
  • DSCN0107.JPG
    DSCN0107.JPG
    663.4 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Christensen Arms Custom Shop Rifle, chambered in 6.5 CM, As new condition with approximate round count of 30. Has not been hunted. Remington Mod 700 SS action, BDL/Ridgeline bottom metal, Timney trigger, 13.5 LOP, 22" barrel with thread protector and approx. 23.5" with included radial brake. I sent rifle to Karl Kampfeld, Kampfeld Customs, for a few custom options which included, fluting, skeletonizing bolt handle, installing his campfire knob and Cerakote Graphite Black the entire bolt assembly. Karl also Cerakoted graphite black the bottom metal and swivel studs. He painted the stock a very attractive grey with black flecks. I shot a test group of 3 shots using my handload with Hornady 143 ELDX that went a shade over .5"MOA at 100 yds. Talley Cerakoted Rings included. Christensen Arms Custom Shop quality rifle at a price less than a standard Ridgeline. $1795 FFL to FFL. Sorry but no CA sales. Shipping to AK will be actual. Payment by Certified Cashiers Check or US Postal Money Order. Thanks for viewing my listing. Steve Vanlerberghe, Bark River, MI Note: Swarovski Z5 is not included.View attachment 122813 View attachment 122813 View attachment 122814
$1795

Can you advise on total OAL of rifle and weight? Pic is with the Swarovski Z5 mounted, so take 16oz. from the weight displayed on my postal scale for a weight of 6lbs. 11oz. for the weight of the rifle and Talley Rings.

Thanks,
DSCN0115.JPG

Dang, I would love to have this but I just bought the Bergara HMR 6.5 Creedmore.

I'm not typically a huge fan of the Christensen rifles but you've done exactly what I would have done with it. I'm keeping an eye on this although I have zero actual need for it, and my wife would kill me if I bought it, but that hasn't prevented me from doing things like this in the past. I hope someone buys it so I don't have to keep "thinking" about it. GLWS

I thought about selling my HMR and buying this. I just bought the Bergara muzzle brake for it last week. Bad timing.

I thought about selling my HMR and buying this. I just bought the Bergara muzzle brake for it last week. Bad timing.
I wouldn't cry too much. There is nothing wrong with a Bergara. In fact, I just advised my brother to purchase one. The Bergaras are a great shooting rifle too.

I wouldn't cry too much. There is nothing wrong with a Bergara. In fact, I just advised my brother to purchase one. The Bergaras are a great shooting rifle too.
One thing to keep in mind. This rifle is not the standard buy off the self, cookie cutter rifle. It comes from the custom shop where each rifle is given individual attention.

One thing to keep in mind. This rifle is not the standard buy off the self, cookie cutter rifle. It comes from the custom shop where each rifle is given individual attention.
That is why I am specifically considering your Christensen. The upgrades you've added make this an exceptional copy of a Christensen. I would love to have it in my collection. My point to TAZMAN was simply that he didn't need to have buyer's remorse for owning a Bergara.