• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Christensen Arms Classic Carbon 300WSM, new in box

J3n

New and unfired. Just changed my mind on this one. Ships in original Christensen box as pictured.

300WSM, 10 twist barrel
Carbon Fiber 3-rd magazine
Titanium muzzle brake

These were listed at $2399 from EuroOptic but are now out of stock. They do have other calibers a little higher than what I've priced this at, but I don't see anyone with a Carbon Classic in 300WSM at anything close to this price.

Price is aggressive and firm at $1975 shipped to your FFL (must accept shipments from individuals or add on $50 for my FFL's fees). I cannot ship to California as none of my local FFLs deal with the paperwork and process involved.

If you'd like to do a 2-3 month payment plan I can work with you on that, but please don't send low offers. This isn't a need to sell rifle for me and it's really not worth selling if I sell it for any less.

For partial trades, I'd consider a new Proof AI AXMC 300PRC prefit in 24-26" with 9 twist.

Payment via Bank Wire, USPS Money Order (may take time to cash), or Paypal F&F (rifle ships after money is transferred to my bank).

Happy to talk to buyer on phone and exchange ID pics to verify identity.

IMG_3025.jpg
IMG_3021.jpg
IMG_3023.jpg
IMG_3022.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't put this one on a scale. Christensen site lists 6.8lbs for short action

I'm probably not the best to answer that and I'd refer to Christensen for authoritative answer. But I measured internal mag length as about 74mm.

bump. Thought had a buyer but that didn't come through. I"m sure someone wants this rifle at a great deal.

This is EXACTLY one of the guns id like to own... just have to get about 3 others sold first...

bump for a sweet rifle

Man, if this was one of the Classic's with the Monte Carlo stock it would be heading my way! Good luck with the sale.

Recent Posts