• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms Carbon One Custom

Jim Maloney

I have a new never fired Christensen Arms Carbon One Custom Rifle for sale.

7mm WSM
Lightened and Trued Remington short action.
Teflon Coated.
2.5lb. Timney Trigger.
Removable Titanium Muzzle Break.
Graphite Stock, Black with Gray Spider web and a Limbsaver recoil pad.

$3900 includes insured shipping to your FFL holder, Credit Cards accepted.

More pictures available.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thanks Guys.
Jim Maloney
[email protected]
491366.jpg

The weight came in at 6lbs. 1.8oz. with the thread protector and 6lbs. 3oz. with the brake. The scale I used is not certified but it should be very close.

Thanks
Jim

An unfired or tested rifle is like buying a pig in a poke.What barrel is on the rifle? did they give you any accuracy guaranty?

old bear,

I'm sure Christensen test fired the rifle before being shipped to me, and yes they offer a accuracy guaranty of a 1/2" 3 shot group at 100 yards. It is a match grade Shilen stainless steel barrel that is wrapped with high-strength, ultra light, high modulus (don't ask me what that is), graphite-epoxy. Which they claim to out perform steel barrels in all categories.

depopulator,

Shilen barrel and a Christensen Graphite Stock(Classic Style). Bedded with graphite pillar blocks that are 2 time lighter and 4 times stronger per weight than aluminum. The barrel is free floated.

Just for fun, any guesses on what kind of hide is in the background of the piture???

Later guys.
Jim

491366.jpg