• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms Carbon Classic in 28 Nosler

Brianc74

A buddy of mine is selling a brand new never fired Christensen Arms Carbon Classic in 28 Nosler. This one has the upgraded thumbwhole stock. It also has the drop magazine. It's new in the box. I believe these sold for $3300. He is willing to let it go for $2300 plus shipping. I will get pics up, when he gets me pics. He is in Wyoming on a goat hunt.

PM me if interested. This is a killer deal!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
To the top for last bump.
John says he will scope the rifle up and start shooting it, when he gets back home.

Brian

Trade value high.
His trade interest is: Swarovski Bino, Swarovski Spotter HD, Gunwerks Rangefinder, 6 Creedmoor or 6.5 PRC Rifle

How about a pair of Leica Noctivid 10 x 42 binos and some cash. Used one Season, No marks, mint condition, has everything that came in the box including the box. I would do the binos and $300.00 cash.

Please. All offers be PM to me.

I will follow up with ya (Allen Kitts)

Brian

Paid for and shipping to ffl tomorrow or beginning of next week. Waiting on his ffl.

Brian

In the future please do not edit the original post. We keep track of this until the transaction within the community, and then moved and closed from further replies.