• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms Carbon Classic .300 RUM- For sale or Trade

Quigley_Sharps

I thought I had this sold and a couple buyers backed with no show and non payment. Not sure why people cant complete a transaction.

Pm offers.
Christensen Arms Carbon Classic .300 RUM 26"( approximately 28" with muzzle brake) " Tan W/Black Webbing stocked Rifle
It has a 26"Carbon Fiber bull barrel, spiral fluted Nitride coated bolt, scalloped bolt knob,Timney Trigger, titanium muzzle brake. Its In Excellent condition, less than 50 rd fired during break in sub MOA with factory ammo. Night Force SHV 4-14X56 MOAR retical scope with Night Force unimount scope mount with 20 MOA taper.
I bought it for a hunt and instead went archery in the draw, this Rifle comes with a mounted Night Force SHV 4-14X56 MOAR reticle scope with Night Force unimount scope mount and rings with 20 MOA taper. This Rifle weighs in around 6.5lbs.
Both optic and rifle are in like new condition .This is a very nice lightweight long range gun you can pack all day comfortably.
Christensen Arms Classic Hunter Model Retails for $2500, Night Force SHV scope Retails for $1000.00, Night Force unimount scope mount with 20 MOA taper. Retails for 250.00. This package new retails for over $3700.00.
For sale 2900.00
I have also reloading items for the right package deal .
Selling to go smaller caliber after some life changing events that dont allow hunting like it used to be. but will consider trades pm offers.
Shipping fee's and background check fee's are buyers responsibility.

Last edited: