• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms Carbon Classic 300 Rem Ultra Mag

Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtball

I bought this about 2 months ago, I have not fired it. I was told the gentleman that originally bought it fired it twice and did not like the recoil, don't know if he had the brake on it or not. I got it from a dealer in PA.

Need funds for another project and since I have not grown attached to it, this one is up for sale, I assume less than 10 rounds fired, VERY clean no marks or scratches, comes in original box with all paperwork, soft case, and matching thread protector.

26 inch barrel, 10 twist.

It weighs 7 lbs. 7 oz. as pictured.

Link to their site: CLASSIC CARBON - Christensen Arms

Asking $2,600.00 shipped conus from me to your FFL, if I have to ship it from my FFL add $30.00 USPS Money Orders Please

Thanks for looking
Dave

XmRl7VZ.jpg

DlL0Uj6.jpg

jCcZgAi.jpg

ibiO9EL.jpg

fUFdeFR.jpg

ufK784R.jpg

ixrbbrg.jpg

By the way, I'm also from PA. Maybe we can meet up if you decide to make a trade

Hows that new Christensen action? Smooth?

I don't think I would put it in the same class as a BAT, but just working the bolt it seems about the same as a Stiller Predator, and the Lawton I have. Definitely better than a stock Remington or Savage.

Dave

Dave,

Isn't the classic carbon the version which only weighs 6.7 lbs? That's a big difference in weight between the two and a beauty of a shooter. Wish I needed another .30 cal rifle.

Dave,

Isn't the classic carbon the version which only weighs 6.7 lbs? That's a big difference in weight between the two and a beauty of a shooter. Wish I needed another .30 cal rifle.

It may weigh 6.7lbs in the 22-250 or 223 version with a short action, short mag, and 24" barrel but the 300 RUM and 338 Lapua are heavier. This one weighs 7 lbs 7 oz.
I did not want to sell it and have someone assume it weighed less than it does.

Thanks for looking
Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts