• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Christensen Arms 300 wsm for sale.

pillbill

I'm selling my Christensen Arms 300 wsm. It has the shilen barrel and timney trigger. It has around 50 to 100 rounds fired through it. I didn't have the action lightened but had the bolt fluted.Asking $2000 plush shipping. Scope and rings and base not included. IMG_0003.jpgIMG_0004.jpgIMG_0005.jpgIMG_0006.jpg

Need to sell this. I don't need two christensen arms rifles and want to do a custom build.
How about $1800 shipped.

How does the rifle shoot? Where are you located? And, why are you selling it?

Thanks in advance for the reply.

R.T.

Ditto for how she shot, group pics needed with ammo used.
What does rig weigh and is that an hs stock?
Is the brake removable with thread protector?

The rifle usually shoots about 3/4 inch with 168 bergers and w780. I went out this morning and shot a group just to check and it shot about .8 inches. The batteries are dead in the camera, so as soon as it's charged I will try to post a pic. The stock is a christensen arms carbon fiber stock. On my digital scales it weighed 7.8 lbs with the scope and mounts. The rifle has a timney trigger. The rifle also has a thread cap so you can shoot it without the muzzle brake.
Thanks,
Bill

Hi,
THANKS for responding so soon. What model is this gun, I know they have different ones...did you buy this gun new? Do you have any paperwork with this gun? Is the action telephone coated? Any details you can give me about the gun would be appreciated. Feel free to just email me directly [email protected]
thanks again
jerad