Chris from Wisconsin

WItoOR6637

My intro thread.
I'm getting back into long range shooting, my focus shifted to pistol stuff for a while. Also been starting to venture west for big game. So far I've been elk hunting in high desert areas and prairie dog coyote hunting. Otherwise I'm a whitetail in central wisconsin supporter.

On here to learn, I want to build a custom hunting rifle for future mule deer, elk hunts. And hear the discussions that speed up my learning process with this new series of interests

longtime member of snipershide, I like the hunting aspect here.

My intro thread.
I'm getting back into long range shooting, my focus shifted to pistol stuff for a while. Also been starting to venture west for big game. So far I've been elk hunting in high desert areas and prairie dog coyote hunting. Otherwise I'm a whitetail in central wisconsin supporter.

On here to learn, I want to build a custom hunting rifle for future mule deer, elk hunts. And hear the discussions that speed up my learning process with this new series of interests

longtime member of snipershide, I like the hunting aspect here.
Welcome to the forum we are glad to have you here there will be many recommendations on building a new custom rifle when we cannot spend our money on a new custom rifle it helps for us to help someone else spend their money

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.