Choose ONE Remington M700 CLONE.....and WHY???

Kelby Atlas for me. Super smooth and very reliable. Second would be TL3

I like my Curtis, I would prefer a Terminus due to some meaningful improvements Joel made and for a two lug design I too like the Kelbly

I'm fairly happy with Stiller 1 Spectre 2 Tac 300s ands 1 Single shot Predator. My only real complaint and the reason the next build is Defiance Rebel Long action 3 position safety and trigger assembly is in order to operate the bolt in any of my Stiller actions with out it binding or feeling drag on the forward motion from full open is to tap the rear of the bolt with my thumb at the same time closing the bolt. I can't be the only one who has that issue between my brother and I there is 8 Stiller actions so now Defiance.

After reading all these names of actions, I had to find out what these things were. I am not afraid to say, these actions are much more diverse than I once thought.
of the actions mentioned here other than the one I stated (Gun Werks), I am sure that I would be hard pressed to advocate for Kelbly, Curtis, stiller. I think of the 4 I like the Defiance brand the best. That is after the Gun Werks receiver.

I have shot almost every action out there.
I have several of my own.
I am liking the Kelbly Atlas Tac more and more.
Priced lower than most other customs.
Smoothest actions I have shot.
Mechanical ejector/no springs
Side bolt stop/release
Comes full Nitrided
Fluted bolt
Pinned 20 MOA rail included
Dual pinned recoil lug

The only thing I wished would be for a milled in recoil lug and Picatinny rail.

Defiance would be my second choice for a steel action.

Lone Peak Fuzion for a TI option.
I agree....

So an update to this question.

since my first post my action and rifle builds have grown.

i have owned or still own; terminus Zeus, Curtis vector, kelbly atlas tac, stiller tac 30, impact 737, defiance deviant, surgeon 591, KS SAR, bighorn tl3.

with so many different ones out there, for dollar value I still think the kelbly is hard pressed to be beat!! For 3 lug the terminus is incredible. For underdog and 3 lug the ks has blow me away. The impact and surgeon are wild. They all have there own benefits and negatives. You'll be happy with any of them really!

Stiller TAC 300.

It is bead blasted 416R stainless and is a Remington 700 footprint and will fit any stock with a Remington700 long action inlet and the magazine cutout is the same as a Remington 700. They use a modified M16 type extractor.

Works for me.

Lone Peak TI
Junk. I measured 003 lug setback in my hunting partners. Lone peak blatantly ignored it until I pointed it out. Then they acted shocked and said they've never saw that before. And then went on to say it's no big deal. I'll never use em, or recommend them to anyone again.

Will probably get laughed at but I really like my Fierce Rival action .
Love my stiller also but if I was buying one today for a build it would be Borden !!