Choice of caliber for coyotes

Looking for opinion on what caliber would be the best for coyotes. At ranges never know anywhere from 10 yards to 400 yards. I'm putting a pulsar thermal scope on the rifle. I will be reloading for it. Thanks for any information appreciate it.
I've shot coyotes with .22, 30-06,30-338, .50 BMG even 12 ga. They were all sufficient. If you want pelts you might consider something small and get good at calling.

I have had good luck on coyotes out to 350 with the 50 and 53gr Vmax at 3200 fps out of my 18" 1-8" AR. If the shots will be longer, my Tikka Varmint with a 1-8" with the 53gr Vmax at 3450 or the 75 gr ELDM at 3025 does the job. I am using a Super Yoter and I missed one at 150 yards the other night. She stopped at a little over 300 and I dumped her with the 75 gr ELDM. Tennis ball exit in her neck and she didn't take a step.
what case is the Tika, and wth is a super yoter?

coyotes here in the north land in Minnesota are bigger so more gun is better but we save the hides too pays for dog food . yep many of us run dogs for yotes and it is fun ! you could say we run and gun its fast action so 4x4 pickups are moving many miles watchin for dogs pushing coyotes out. i use just a single shot if by my truck its easy to load and short because a Ruger #1 has no receiver like a bolt has so you save 4 inches in length and #1`s load fast . i prefer a 220 Swift in my Ruger #1 with 60 gr. Nosler Partitions at 3500 - 3600 fps ., Partitions don`t ruin hides as bad just pokes a hole thru the coyote . if i call or know i could get a few coming in i use a AR - 10 , 243 Win. then i may need more fire power.

Shawn Carverelli , The Tika T-3 SUPER VARMINT is built in Finland it is chambered in 223 through the bigger magnums . if you are running 52 - 75 grain bullets you most likely are running 223 or 22-250 chamberings .Tika T-3's are in the price range of 1500.00 . NAMMO is a specialty made ammo , they are an aerospace defense company headquartered in Norway with an office in Mesa Az . . A super yoter is a 3-12 x50 thermal optics made by Bering Optics in the price range of 4500.00 .

Shawn Carverelli , The Tika T-3 SUPER VARMINT is built in Finland it is chambered in 223 through the bigger magnums . if you are running 52 - 75 grain bullets you most likely are running 223 or 22-250 chamberings .Tika T-3's are in the price range of 1500.00 . NAMMO is a specialty made ammo , they are an aerospace defense company headquartered in Norway with an office in Mesa Az . . A super yoter is a 3-12 x50 thermal optics made by Bering Optics in the price range of 4500.00 .
good info. Thanks

Looking for opinion on what caliber would be the best for coyotes. At ranges never know anywhere from 10 yards to 400 yards. I'm putting a pulsar thermal scope on the rifle. I will be reloading for it. Thanks for any information appreciate it.
Extreme long post on this.
Use a .204 Ruger with a 39 Sierra Blitz King.
We use H4895 and get in the high 3,000fps.
Small hole going in and blows apart inside. Saves the fur,
Knocks down my coyote and you can skin them
nothing more to say on Yotes

Now Woodchucks another story
shot the out to 500 yds and almost all were dirt as soon s hit
Hit some big one close <100 and did get a "Splash" on entry. You are looking at over a hundred posts.
Our BEST for COYOTE FUR was using our RRA Fred Eichler Coyote Special. we changed the Coyote Special Barrel to a 1:8 20" SS CRYO TRESTED
Then put a suppressor on. This Gas gun shoots <1/3" can be better but it is a new barrel an had have another options
Don't want to out post this rifle. It has a new barrel. The original barrel shot at 1/3" with 55gr sbk and 65 gr SGK. We got a new Barrel from RAA because they could not remove the flash Suppressor so we ended up getting a NEW barrel
Recently had several rifles get new barrels from the manufacture. basically have new Rifles
good luck and any help that we can give PM us
Len & Jill

NAMMO is the parent company of Lapua. T3's can be bought for much less than $1500 unless you are looking at their TAC A1 of the super varmint versions. The NAMMO brass I bought has a 556 headstamp, it was from a military contract over-run.