Checking in from East South Dakota

hypno

Hey all,

Been browsing the boards for awhile, great amounts of information here. I'm looking forward to reading and learning alot.

A little background. I'm 16 and am currently a student in high school. I enjoy hunting, rifle shooting, baseball, and being with my friends. I shoot a custom 700 in .308 that LOSOK custom arms put together for me. I shoot LR at least twice a week out to 800yds. (close range by some of your standards ;))

Glad to be a part of the site!

dom

Dom,

Welcome aboard. Come on in. Anyone that shoots to 800 twice a week surely has something to offer.

Chime on in! Let us know how the wind treats you in your neck of the woods.

Dom:

Welcome also. I can remember when I was 16......I think I can.:rolleyes: Had 2 or 3 guns and had my own reloading stuff but long range back then was 300 yards or so.

I've heard guys from the Dakotas say there's nothing between them and the north pole but a fence post so I guess Roy's comment about the wind is right on the money.;)

Jump right in and don't be a stranger.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Sure appreciate it.

I'll add info when I can!

dom

hello new here

Hi all have been looking around and found this site, i check it out and seems to be a great site for me i know i will injoy it very much. Thanks JEFF:)

Hello Hypno, I wish I could get out to shoot long range that often! THis is a great board!! lots of infoe, lots of great guys and excellent information!

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.