Check out our SRS products on Ultimate Reloader!

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Team Member
LRH Sponsor
Gavin Gear of Ultimate Reloader did a brake and rail install with our products this week! Video is up now.

The rail install was more complicated than it needed to be as he wanted the rail in line with the barrel, but overall it’s a good video!

North Idaho Hunter

LRH Sponsor
Great products here guys, ken has been cranking out some exceptional work! The best part? American made, right here in idaho! If we can help - give us a shout!

Tidus56

How does your arcarail do in a cheap synthetic stock? Are they easy enough to get to stay put after install? I have a few cheapo Savage stocks that I want an arca on.

livetohunt

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Team Member
LRH Sponsor
You can just install tee nuts into them. It’s worked well on my browning hells canyon speed.

E7A5C56E-2431-4587-B985-8755D1FEEB2C.jpeg
F3641017-C138-41A2-8C06-419CA0BA93C0.jpeg

snox801

How does your arcarail do in a cheap synthetic stock? Are they easy enough to get to stay put after install? I have a few cheapo Savage stocks that I want an arca on.
They work just fine I’ve installed them since he started making them on a few very cheap stock and I’m rough on my rifles. They hold up great. This man is a master at his craft.

Tidus56

They work just fine I’ve installed them since he started making them on a few very cheap stock and I’m rough on my rifles. They hold up great. This man is a master at his craft.
I plan on snagging one for each stock. Now I have to decide on which tripod, the new Revic or a RRS. I have never shot this way so it will be new to me. I think I will really like it tho.

snox801

I plan on snagging one for each stock. Now I have to decide on which tripod, the new Revic or a RRS. I have never shot this way so it will be new to me. I think I will really like it tho.
I’ve tried a ton of different tripods. I bet I have 10-15. Depends on what you are planning on doing with it. I was looking for the lightest possible with lever locks as I found twist locks to be harder to use when trying to setup fast for hunting. I found a super light one that has all I want finally a bunch where close but not perfect. I’ll see if I can dig up what kind and where I got it.

Tidus56

I’ve tried a ton of different tripods. I bet I have 10-15. Depends on what you are planning on doing with it. I was looking for the lightest possible with lever locks as I found twist locks to be harder to use when trying to setup fast for hunting. I found a super light one that has all I want finally a bunch where close but not perfect. I’ll see if I can dig up what kind and where I got it.
I wanted to use it for my binos, spotter and rifle. I want it to quick detach between them with an arca rail. I assume that’s possible lol

snox801

It sure is weight is what I was searching. For in mine and quick setup. I
Suria et-1204 is what I ended up with. It is light weight so maybe not as stable just luke lighter rifles but works for me.