• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Cheap left hand long action rem 700 BDL stock

codyadams

I have a new rifle that will be finished by the end of this week, but my Manners EH1 won't be finished until the end of October (hopefully, that is projected date), and I would like a little more time for load development prior to late season cow/calf elk (hunt is in mid November). If you have a wood or fiberglass take off that is ugly and beat up, or that you would be willing to part with for not too much that would be great, though I would probably take a tupperware stock as well and just bed it heavily.

Whatever you got, please let me know if you want to part with it, maybe we can work something out. I may have to end up going with a cheap boyds, but would prefer to not spend $150 for a stock for 2 months. Thanks all!!!

I have a new rifle that will be finished by the end of this week, but my Manners EH1 won't be finished until the end of October (hopefully, that is projected date), and I would like a little more time for load development prior to late season cow/calf elk (hunt is in mid November). If you have a wood or fiberglass take off that is ugly and beat up, or that you would be willing to part with for not too much that would be great, though I would probably take a tupperware stock as well and just bed it heavily.

Whatever you got, please let me know if you want to part with it, maybe we can work something out. I may have to end up going with a cheap boyds, but would prefer to not spend $150 for a stock for 2 months. Thanks all!!!
look on Ebay there are few on there now

Not sure how cheap you are wanting but have a almost new 700 BDL LA wood stock I will sell for $150 shipped. You can sell it when done and get your money back.

IMG_20190811_093025.jpg
IMG_20190811_093010.jpg
IMG_20190811_093036.jpg