Chassis Rifle Factory - Who's building the best?

Chassis' can become like the potato chip commercials, you can't have just one...

I fondled a Masterpiece Arms Ultralite Chassis on Saturday which was surprisingly light and comfortable. But I already own far too many and use all of them for their specified performance features. In no order or favorites:

MDT, XLR, Accuracy International, Cadex, APO Sabre (yes it is my very favorite) and several others. The lighter versions can be great for any field-type endeavors but I manage to reach for the APO Sabre most of the time for ergonomic comfort albeit a little heavier than most.

Getting a chassis rifle down to fighting weight can be a task but when you do your due diligence to find the proper lighter weight components, it's easy. Remember that some lighter weight scopes simply cost more money. This is not where you skimp, either. Swarovski makes several longer ranger lightweight scopes for which you can order custom turrets for not a lot of money. Stop thinking about truck axle barrels and step down in contour to something in the #5, 4 or even #3 in the Bartlein contours. Your first short should be all you need but superb 3-shot groups can be had from the lighter barrels made by top tier makers.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.