Charleston SC

Holycity73

Hey y'all!
My name is Jason.
I am an avid firearm collector and hunter. I have been shooting since the age of 5, so that's a short 40 years!
Mainly a bolt gun shooter, but if it goes pow, I'm in.
These days, I'm pretty well dedicated to the 6.5 Creedmoor. Not one for trends, but because it works so well for my needs. I don't pretend to be something I'm not. Although I can easily make it, I still think 1000 yards is a far shot and 300 yards is my limit on deer. I just love shooting and hunting.
Looking forward to some great posts and making a few new pals.
J

Welcome!

I might as well be the first to ask. Do you wear skinny jeans and have a man bun to go with your creed? Hahaha it's a joke that runs deep around here. Nothing wrong with the creed. It is a nice cartridge that does its job well.

Steve

Welcome to the forum! The 6.5 Creedmoor is a fine cartridge. I had a .260 Rem before the 6.5 CM became famous so I've just stayed with the 260.

Hi Jason. I shoot .308 and .223. If my target is too far away for me I move closer. I am in Southern Colorado. I hunt and fish. Holler if you're going to be in the area. I have been here 25+ years so I know the area pretty well.
Tom B

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.