Changing turrets on Zeiss victory 3-12-56

Ehgbyf

I have a Zeiss victory 3-12-56. My understanding is that Zeiss can change my standard turrets to target turrets.

If this is done will my scope track correctly? I have always been under the impression that hunting scopes did not track as accurately as target scopes.

I like my scope and reticle but I would like the ability to be able to quickly change my scope for longer range shots.

Thanks for your help.

I have a Zeiss victory 3-12-56. My understanding is that Zeiss can change my standard turrets to target turrets.

If this is done will my scope track correctly? I have always been under the impression that hunting scopes did not track as accurately as target scopes.

I like my scope and reticle but I would like the ability to be able to quickly change my scope for longer range shots.

Thanks for your help.

Call Zeiss on the telephone and ask the question. They are VERY helpfull on the phone!

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.