changing back

silvertip-co

This is probably the antithesis of all that the LRH equipment aficianados that hang out here believe, but the other day we went elk scouting and saw sooo much wonderful 1000 yard country near my home and then I went home and looked at my 7mm mag LRH rifle. It had all this STUFF on it, a huge scope, a huge bipod, a hugely heavy sling, and it weighed almost 14 lbs. And I thot, you know what, I can do all the long range shooting I want just with my old 4-12 Bushnell and a nylon sling and the gun will weigh 4-5 lbs less. So I took all that junque off and re-install and re-bore sighted the old Bushy and off to the range I go tomorrow morn. Some how when it's all siad and done, LESS really is MORE. :)

Sounds like a plan. Curious as to how the Bushnell will work w/ clarity at those ranges. Give us a heads up afterward. Curious as to the results.

Tank

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.