Change in Powder Lot

H4350 in a 6.5 CM using 40-42grs and Fed210's will generally run in the 2700-2750 range with 140gr bullets in a 24"barrel, and this has been the case with several lots myself and my buddies nave been using over the past few years. The last 3 different 10# lots I acquired were within10FPS with my 6.5x47L load. About 3-4 years ago there were reports with the PRS crowd that some lots of H4350 had wide velocity variations in velocity. If you are certain the low velocity is not due to other factors(rifle, chronograph, etc), I would consider your new lot of H4350 to be out of spec,…low. IMO.
Just so happens I have some rounds of each lot loaded. And took one round out of each lot and pulled the bullets to check charge weight. They both checked out at 39.5 grain charge weight. Everything else identical. Really not a big deal. Will add to charge weight until get back to 2710 fps node making sure no pressure signs and good to go. Learned a lesson, chronograph when changing lots of powder. It's all good!

I have bad ejector marks at 41 grains in Lapua brass with the 140eldm, I was able to run the 143eldx up to 42.9 before hitting ejector marks in Peterson brass. My sweet spot for the 127LRX with h4350 is 42.6-42.7 (Pete brass no pressure). I'm just as confused as you are man, also I haven't found a load yet that will shoot the 147 without the brass seizing in the chamber. However I found that shorter OAL seemed to yeald less pressure. Also IMR4451 (very close to H4350) has got me the best velocities without pressure signs in 6.5cm. for me 4451 at 42gns was good behind the 143x and very consistent. However the h4350 was easier to get low SD/ES it hits pressure sooner (in my experience). 4451 was slightly harder to find the low SD/ES but not impossible, totally you can get SD of 5-10 from 4451.

Oh I forgot to mention Reloader16, it is magic. Slightly harder than 4451 to find consistency but Reloader16 likes WLR primers. WLRs make Re16 almost as consistent as 4350. Also, Re16 will show big pressure signs QUICK with magnum primers.
Also better luck finding Re26, Re23, H4350, imr4451, retumbo and h1000. ... Re16 is the hardest powder to find.

I bet the Peterson brass Is a lot thicker than the Hornady brass. It will build pressure quicker.

Hornady vs ADG in my prc is about a grain different on loading if I remember right.
That is correct also Hornady brass is garbage. I got better results from S&B brass but the Peterson brass is really nice. First time trying Lapua brass though, I think the heads on the Peterson brass may possibly be harder than the Lapua but I can't prove it.

I have lots of Hornady, Remington, Winchester Brass that I am saving to melt down into a black powder Cannon

That is correct also Hornady brass is garbage. I got better results from S&B brass but the Peterson brass is really nice. First time trying Lapua brass though, I think the heads on the Peterson brass may possibly be harder than the Lapua but I can't prove it.

I have lots of Hornady, Remington, Winchester Brass that I am saving to melt down into a black powder Cannon
I've had 1/2 moa luck with Hornady brass in the creedmoor. I have 5 firings on a few hundred pieces. Never felt the need to buy anything else.

My prc was supposed to be my last rifle so I bought ADG for it. I did build 3 other rifles since then though.

I have bad ejector marks at 41 grains in Lapua brass with the 140eldm, I was able to run the 143eldx up to 42.9 before hitting ejector marks in Peterson brass. My sweet spot for the 127LRX with h4350 is 42.6-42.7 (Pete brass no pressure). I'm just as confused as you are man, also I haven't found a load yet that will shoot the 147 without the brass seizing in the chamber. However I found that shorter OAL seemed to yeald less pressure. Also IMR4451 (very close to H4350) has got me the best velocities without pressure signs in 6.5cm. for me 4451 at 42gns was good behind the 143x and very consistent. However the h4350 was easier to get low SD/ES it hits pressure sooner (in my experience). 4451 was slightly harder to find the low SD/ES but not impossible, totally you can get SD of 5-10 from 4451.

Oh I forgot to mention Reloader16, it is magic. Slightly harder than 4451 to find consistency but Reloader16 likes WLR primers. WLRs make Re16 almost as consistent as 4350. Also, Re16 will show big pressure signs QUICK with magnum primers.
Also better luck finding Re26, Re23, H4350, imr4451, retumbo and h1000. ... Re16 is the hardest powder to find.
I am running magazine length on a short action rifle. It is a hunting rig. I could probably open up powder charge space but I did not want to make the rifle into a single feed.

I've had 1/2 moa luck with Hornady brass in the creedmoor. I have 5 firings on a few hundred pieces. Never felt the need to buy anything else.

My prc was supposed to be my last rifle so I bought ADG for it. I did build 3 other rifles since then though.
I've also had really good groups with Hornady brass, the problem lies when you try to buy Hornady ammo and reload the brass. The variance in weights is insane. I have seen as much as 10+ grains of variance in the weight from one box to another. In today's day of ammo shortages and one box limits it is very hard for the new reloader to get a consistent lot of brass to reload with. In really glad I got started before all this horsemanure started.
You will see how bad Hornady is when you try to get low SD/ES and you didn't realize that there was a piece of brass from a different box in your group.

I had such bad luck with Hornady brass bullets and dies that I stay away from them like the plague. I HAD a ton if 308 brass all Hornady that I stay away from Hornady anything .I have 4 buckets of 308 Hornady brass I wanted to size to 260 rem .I couldn't get any of it to work but every other brand worked perfect. MY 338 win mags Abe 338-378 Weatherby shot patterns with Hornady bullets but clover leafs with others .I had so many problems with Hornady dies that they were just crap .I had 405 win dies and brass from Hornady they were a total joke .I switched to redding dies speer and lapua bullets no problem .I use lapya and Norma and starline brass all perfect