center point optics quality?

andrew d floyd

I was wondring does anyone know if the center point 4-16x 40mm w/turrets is an ok scope or is it junk? i have a 4x on my .22 and i love it i just dont know about their higher power rifle scope can someone help?

I am not sure I want to admit it, :rolleyes: But I have one. I have a Remington 700 in 17 fireball and put one on it. The glass is way better than I expected for $80 and so far on this low recoil rifle it is holding Zero great. It will shoot 1/2" groups at 100yds time after time. I can't tell you much about the tracking back to zero but dialing it in it was fine. I guess it is a pretty cool scope for the price. The two color illuminated reticle and the locking turrets are neat. I would not try one on a very large rifle but for a low recoil varmit rifle mine is doing it's job. When it goes south I will just laugh and toss it as I will know I got what I paid for.:Dgun)

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.