center grip trigger linkage for custom actions

yorke-1

I'm in the early stages of planning my next SP project and I'm trying to track down a few parts. Right now I'm working on options for the stock. I haven't decided on a rear grip or center grip yet. I have a few of each and they both have their pros and cons. Right now I"m trying to find a source for center grip trigger linkages that would work on custom actions.

Going with a rear grip stock would be the easiest, but I've found that the center grips make it a little more comfortable to use a rifle scope. I've found stock makers who can make both styles, so now I just need to decide which one I want.

As far as the details of the build, I'm going to leave that a little bit vague right now. I will say that it's going to be something a little different.:D

Andrew

What action are you using? That will be the first question. Easiest would be going the route of an xp100 or clone of that length i would believe and just use the center grip linkage.
Might get some more answers over at specialty pistols forum.

If the length of the custom action is going to be different you will need to have the linkage modified to fit that length action, if all other things are the same.
I'm in the early stages of planning my next SP project and I'm trying to track down a few parts. Right now I'm working on options for the stock. I haven't decided on a rear grip or center grip yet. I have a few of each and they both have their pros and cons. Right now I"m trying to find a source for center grip trigger linkages that would work on custom actions.

Going with a rear grip stock would be the easiest, but I've found that the center grips make it a little more comfortable to use a rifle scope. I've found stock makers who can make both styles, so now I just need to decide which one I want.

As far as the details of the build, I'm going to leave that a little bit vague right now. I will say that it's going to be something a little different.:D

Andrew

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.